Each breath – on our yoga mats and in everyday life – is an opportunity to inhale what we need and exhale what we don’t.
It’s not always easy. Sometimes we need reminders and encouragement.
This is one of those times.
Recently, the Spark Hot Yoga of Marysville studio owner made the decision to separate from our primary Snohomish location.
In the week that followed, Marysville members were asked to re-sign up for memberships or make class package purchases under a new computer system.
Regrettably, by the end of that same week, the Marysville studio owner permanently closed the studio.
In an effort to clarify any confusion these recent changes have created, here are a few key details:
· The Snohomish and Marysville Spark Hot Yoga studios are owned by two separate individuals.
· For five years, the Snohomish studio has been a strong and growing member of the local business community. We are well established and committed to bringing quality yoga classes for years to come.
· The Snohomish studio will honor all purchases made at the Marysville studio – even those made last week. If you have a receipt for any purchase made from July 13 – July 21, please bring them with you to the studio or email them to email@example.com. Our current Summer schedule can be found below and by clicking on the "Schedule" tab.
· If you primarily practiced at or had your membership at the Marysville location, little or no action is required should you chose to continue your yoga practice in Snohomish. If you have any questions regarding your membership, please reach out to us via email or by calling 425.610.4421.
· It is our understanding that there was very little communication regarding the changes and ultimately the closure of the Marysville studio. While owned separately, please accept the Snohomish studio owner’s sincere apologies for this. Like a yoga teacher guiding their students through the postures, clear communication is paramount. We are working quickly and diligently to gather as much information as we can to help answer your questions.
We hope to have more information regarding these changes in the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, we welcome everyone to Snohomish. In times like this, we NEED yoga. All the yoga.
Thank you for trusting us with your yoga practice. We look forward to seeing you on your mat soon.